7 replies to this topic

#1 cris1117

cris1117

1.6hi 110 (2007) X-Picasso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 06:15 PM

Loony liberals, Jeremy the dictator, Boris the buffoon is there any hope?

#2 Lancelot

Lancelot

Lancelot the Beak now with a Kia Venga petrol Auto Type 3.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,701 posts
  • Interests:Computing. Grand Prix Motor Racing, Holidays in Western Australia each year, for 3 months.
    Red wine and Whisky, more Red Wine & Whisky.

Posted 18 August 2019 - 08:48 PM

If we get out of the E.U there is massive hope for the future of this country, we have been dragged down for far too long by them.

• Avon likes this
The retired Beak with a 2ltr Petrol, Exclusive, Automatic, Picasso.
Arctic Steel - of course!

#3 stimulator

stimulator

1.6 Cherry Red Metallic, wonder car

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,605 posts
  • Interests:Model trains OO gauge. C3 Picasso, Grandchildren

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:27 PM

So many buffoons in high places thinking they can change the will of the voters. The result was Leave not maybe but Leave. Get on with it.
  • Lancelot likes this
17 Reg C3 Saloon Flair 1.2 110BHP
Previous Xsara Picasso 20HDi, C3 SX 1.4HDi, C3 SX 1.6HDI, C4 Picasso 1.6HDi VTR+ EGS 62 Reg C3 Picasso VTR+ 1.6 HDi 92BHP

#4 discv

discv

1.8 HDI Exclusive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 953 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 10:48 AM

The problem that I see, is they (all of them) keep uttering the words 'no deal brexit'.

Total nonsense! The moment we leave the EU there will be queues round the block clamouring to deal.

It just needs someone to make it clear that all the time we are party to the EU, we are on the ropes and at the mercy of Brussels.

And that is the reason we must DELAY all the deal making.

C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 HDi 16V FAP/DPFS 110, -Auto (DV6 - 80kW) (C4) (DT) (2008)

#5 granpa

granpa

started with this beauty in '02 now got white c4 pic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts
  • Interests:winding down and cruising to avoid my grown up kids who have diy jobs for me

Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:21 PM

If the main concern is Northern Ireland cant we just get shut, rent it out to Eire or something, what chance Boris will manage to achieve his promise, sounds like Libs and Labs are all for scuppering any plans to leave, it has gone on much too long, fed up to the back teeth hearing about Brexit, backstop, remainers, doom & gloom and Europe in general.

ps when its done, for me you can flood the ruddy channel tunnel too

#6 cris1117

cris1117

1.6hi 110 (2007) X-Picasso

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 249 posts

Posted 19 August 2019 - 03:47 PM

Out of the three I think Boris is the best bet. So lets just leave this new world order / EU.

How many votes do we have to have, best of three, five or just keep going until we reach the decision favoured by the remainers. Then of course the leavers will want another vote.

Labour and the liberals don't seem to grasp the basic idea of democracy, the majority voted leave with or without a deal.

I don't see how anyone can possibly vote labour or liberal ever again, they are completely ignoring the will of the people, Dictators

No deal means we will have no food or medicines or fuel, the sun will super nova and we will all be burned to death not to mention the four horsemen of the apocalypse riding through the chunnel, funny how we managed to survive before the EU and most of the world is doing O.K without it.

• Lancelot likes this

#7 granpa

granpa

started with this beauty in '02 now got white c4 pic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,355 posts
  • Interests:winding down and cruising to avoid my grown up kids who have diy jobs for me

Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:59 AM

Do you think there is a touch of sour grapes from Corben, that they wanted to be the party to free us from Europe but were not in power to do it, either way as you say they must honour the vote, if we fail to leave that will be the last time I vote in any election, General or Local.

On another tack, is it time to thin out the Royals, Charlies kids and grandkids are turning out to be very expensive commodities that should be self financing, reports in the Metro this week of using private jets with mega-bucks pricetags for relatively short hops is a bit OTT

#8 Avon

Avon

18 HDI LX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

Wills and Kate seem switched on to public opinion unlike Ginge & Whinge.

2016 C4 Picasso Flair 1.2 Puretech