Picpan

16 LX Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle Touring
    Running our Bed & Brekfast in France

Posted 09 March 2018 - 03:42 PM

I bought and changed my headlamps on my last C4 Grand Picasso which I have now sold. I am now the proud owner of a 2014 C4 Grand Picasso Exclusive + and need to change these headlamps over, however someone told me that you can just adjust the headlights rather than replacing them like some German cars can!

Has anyone any idea if this is true and if so how?

Also I'm after a set of Roof Bars which fits this model - the one with solid side rails. If anyone has one lying around that they wish to sell on then please let me know. I know thule do one but their mega money. Thank you in anticipation.

#2 Picpan

Picpan

16 LX Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:Motorcycle Touring
    Running our Bed & Brekfast in France

Posted 11 June 2018 - 06:32 PM

Can anyone help? I've now also got a broken front offside spring! Is it an easy fix or does the dashboard have to come out?

#3 discv

discv

1.8 HDI Exclusive

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 861 posts

Posted 12 June 2018 - 09:55 AM

Don't quote me, but most likely much the same as the earlier C4. The wipers have to come off then the scuttle/air intake. A few other bits and pieces come out of the way to give access to the top retaining nut.

And this is typical French quality control- years after the issue with front springs showed up and it is still happening. Your dilemma is when will the other side let go?!

C4 Grand Picasso 1.6 HDi 16V FAP/DPFS 110, -Auto (DV6 - 80kW) (C4) (DT) (2008)