Multiple spam attacks.

4 replies to this topic

#1 mcdig

mcdig

Med Blue HDI owners club

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

I have informed Glen of the problems, certain threads have disappeared and I would ask you please do not click on any links or reply to any posts.

I will ban them as fast as I can get to them.

This is the second time I have had to post this tonight as the spammers even got to the first one!!!

• nikebchgpq, miecehxk, rhusaqod and 14 others like this

Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

#2 Stan.S.

Stan.S.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,017 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:15 AM

Looks as though the 'Who is it? quiz has disappeared again Shaun.    :(     Any chance of getting it back?

C4 Picasso, 1.6 HDi, VTR+ EGS . 61 plate. Arctic steel.

#3 mcdig

mcdig

Med Blue HDI owners club

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Very much doubt it Stan, there are virus attachments in the posts, especially in the members name so do not even check who they are please. They are joined up on an average of 1 every 5 mins but the majority are automatically banned before they can post, we just  keep adding certain IP addresses to the banned list. So far 109 have joined today alone.

Very time consuming and frustrating.

Some people are like slinkies - not really good for anything but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs!

#4 gregers

gregers

18 HDI LX

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:family,golf,and the ford galaxy site lol

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:45 PM

galaxy forum through its rattle out the pram the other day,got error code cam e up.

emailed glen seems to be ok at the moment.normal run of things is,when we have a slight problem a few weeks later it goes tits up.

if it does,could admin email glen for us. :cheers: :cheers:

galaxy forum moderator.

ford smax titianium 08 convers+ dash half leather etc.lurvly SOLD
lexus is200 navigator,oooh nice car but gave me a bloody bad back.so also now sold
ford galaxy 03 tdi ghia(proper mpv)with the same ammount of problems as your cars.now sold

also driving a 63 reg vw tiguan bluemotion,wow wot a mota.WAS.

GONE TO THE DARK SIDE,

vwt28 64 reg full camper conversion with poptop oh the fun.

#5 mcdig

mcdig

Med Blue HDI owners club

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,881 posts

Posted 13 July 2013 - 10:25 PM

If you have any problems drop a post on here and we will get in touch with Glen. Cheers.

Reply to this topic