#1 VMB1

VMB1

16 LX Member

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:27 PM

Hi...any clever bods out there?
I have just obtained an original OEM Clarion 6 cd stacker with cable etc Its a Clarion CAA-355 Model 96 396 923 80 Product No PU-2293D..This has the protective case covered with citroen carpet and protective flap. Having fitted it which is easy it doesnt do much else......any ideas?
I fiited it to an 04 2.0D Desire
When connecting up and putting the radio on the CD stacker does switch on and it goes through all six discs checking they slide in and back then it stops. That as far as I am aware is normal when powering up.
When I press the multi cd button on the cd player itself nothing happens.
The radio and single cd player works fine.
Does this need to be programmed in? or possibly another fault or something Im missing.
I am assured it was working correctly prior to me obtaining it and it was off a friend who Im sure wouldnt rip me off. I do have the option of a refund or selling it on to those more technically minded than myself.
Thanks in anticipation
VMB1

#2 Bumperbug

Bumperbug

1.8 HDI SX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 08:59 AM

It is my understanding that you have to have the changer option programmed into the BSI. AT THE DEALERS :angry:

#3 BaggieBoy

BaggieBoy

1.8 HDI SX

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:14 PM

It is my understanding that you have to have the changer option programmed into the BSI. AT THE DEALERS :angry:

When I added a Sony changer (via Connects2 adapter) it just worked, no trip to the dealer required.
-- ex-Picasso owner - seduced by a Nissan Qashqai 2.0dCi Tekna 4WD --

#4 kfk

kfk

Technical Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1768 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Chat and generally messing about on here......oh yes, i know a thing or two about citroens!

Posted 14 January 2007 - 10:10 PM

Correct.......and once programmed it will allow you to see which CD your playing and track number on the display
Wants some help, give me a clue.......petrol/diesel/engine size/year....Please post messages in main forum before asking me in Private Message

....Still waiting for proof that the customer is always right
....Has anyone checked the nut holding the steering wheel?

....Has anyone seen the crystal ball?